Friday 13 December 2013

Ba humbug (Part 2)

Hi guys, well what to say? For starters it's 11 Days until Christmas! How ace is that!?! All the kids out there reading this, comment and tell me what you've asked for!
Today, with school, I went to go and see 'A Christmas Carol' at the Birmingham theater. It was awesome! At the start it was slightly terrifying, but that made up for how amazing it was! At the end of this post there should be a photo. Well, Christmas! BA HUMBUG. I really love saying (typing) that.
Get this, I, ME, NELL, joined the girls football team! Well technically no. I didn't just join it, I won my place. Year sevens and eights were offered the chance to do tryouts for the girls football team, so I went for it, and got it! I was the happiest I had been in ages. Literally.
I can't think of anything else to say (that is the first AND LAST time I am saying that)
So I guess it's time for a great big,
BYE!
From me, NELL

No comments:

Post a Comment