Saturday 24 November 2012

not utter dissapointment but still...

Hi this year my christmas play is the lion king and I really wanted the part of Zazu the crazy bird but I'm a narrator. Not complaining or anything... Apparently I am a very confident reader according to my teacher and my HEADTEACHER. I do not believe them, because every time I read out loud not in front of my family I go bright red in the face and stumble! Although my teaher gave me the part of the understudy of Nala so that made me so happy!!! So technically this post is not a moan (wow thats an exciting twist) My catch phrase sorry if this paragraph is a bit boring I only just woke up! 

OMG I am best friends with the most popular girl in the school!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY MUST READ THE HUNGER GAMES all three books are amazing!! I warn you I am dangerously obsessed! Me and sophie have managed to make evertthing about it we even made up hunt dancing so this is a review-ish thing and WATCH THE FILM I AM SCARILY SQUEAMISH AND  I LOVED IT!!!thanks for reading!!!!

Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment