Saturday 1 September 2012

Hi random blog post (again)

Hi first before I start this post I want to say happy birthday to my ultimate BFF Olivia! So yes I just got back from visiting my cousins in Nottingham. Last night I had the weirdest dream.(this is going to be random) If you think about it the world was nothing and, basically what I found out about in this dream was I DON'T WANT TO DIE! Well in about three days time I am going into year six and am quite excited about it. The other day my mum took me out for a special day in Oxford to get a school bag and got a LUSH one from Claire's and I love it! Today all the girls in the family (Me,Lily,Deborah,Betty,Mum and my grandma) went into town and my auntie Deborah bought me a suit jacket from Zara that I love. Build a bears are one of the many things I love. (please don't judge me)! Can I just tell you what I wanna be when I'm older, I would desperately like to be a athlete like Jessica Ennis. But not a hurdler so a cross between Usain Bolt and Jessica Ennis. If you are in year six and the oldest in the school do you think it would be stupid if you had a p.e bag with a bear head on it then a matching one for your bear? If you would like to reply to that question please do. I am not paticularly sure what to put next. Hi everyone out there if you are reading this blog then thank you very much.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Your blog is pretty unique, and interesting. My niece just started a blog (she's just started year 5) and she's into crafts, and reads a lot. Perhaps you could take a look at her blog. I'm going to tell her about yours! Her mum, (my sister) did not even know she'd started the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great! Of course I will it sounds interesting. Soundssjust like me too. It's sort of a shame that her mum dosen't know because her mum probably knows more people to tell to make the blog more popular. If you could tell me the name that would be great.

    ReplyDelete