Monday 3 December 2012

BA HUMBUG!!!!! hehe

Hi and hehe I just learnt the phrase BA HUMBUG and its really funny!!!! I think it means when you are miserable at christmas you say ba humbug.Alot of old people like humbugs personally I have never had one but I am sure they are nice. I just did my homework and boy was I confused!!! Mum had to help me with alot of them. Well.... this IS awkward!!!! I don't know what to write about. Lets talk about life actually no lets not sorry I am in A  FUNNY mood today. Aka I have a massive headache(no change there!) and I just feel genrally rough. Does anyone know what a ten year old could take(besides calpol) medicine wise. Did you know that Microsoft WORD is a really good programme ? It's true you can do almost anything on it!!!!! Well I think I am done so GOODBYE P.S. Did you read the letters in capitals?                                                                           Answer: BA HUMBUG IS A FUNNY WORD GOODBYE!!!! And my showcase is tomorrow and we are so not prepared!!! Also if you have an idea about that headache thing please let me know because it drives me nuts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment