Wednesday 26 December 2012

HO HO HO merry christmas

Hi usually I would post on my family's laptop but today I am posting on my very own Google Nexus 7!!!!! I love it so if you are reading this and you have a child :-) who has a b-day very soon then u should DEFINITELY get them one. It is so fast and easy. YesterdayW
Was a VERY big stress for my family- Well,
When I opened the Google we tried to set it up and the WiFi wouldn't work so we rang up Google and they said it might be our house OR it was the Google so
We went to my grandma and grandads house to try it
And typically it worked so in the evening me and my mum went to their house.
I am at Nottingham now WOW so big-headed I must sound, it is not all about me, post a comment about ur Christmas too!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment