Friday 25 October 2013

Finally half term!!


Hi guys Its Nell here and I am tired and slightly irritable at the moment, but apart from that I am fine. Sorry I I haven't been posting in ages, I have been busy with school. Thank goodness it is half term! We had an 8 week term!
Book report time:
At the moment I am reading Delirium. And I think it is by Lauren Oliver. I am not sure if that is right but oh well her name is on the front cover. Can I just say that it is an amazing book! It is basically about in their lives, love is a disease. It is amazing and really interesting because we see love as a good thing, well some of us, anyway no the point. So yeah, I was saying, It is about this girl and I have not finished it yet, so I don't know that much.What I am trying to say is, if you get the chance read that book.

At the beginning of this week we got our snapshot reports back and I was really pleased. Because to be honest with you, it is really hard to adjust to a new school, meet new people and do well in class at the same time, so I was pleased. And my parents were. I hope.

Lately I have been getting into music quite a lot. Just at random times like when I am getting changed in the mornings. Which is good, because I like music. Unfortunately in science, we have been doing this section on 'Life' which includes learning about the unspeakable (and trust me, if you don't know what that means, you don't want to!) A lot of the new friends I have met have been boys, THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING! Like me and my best friend Livvy hang out at the boys corner at lunch. The boys in my form are nice, and funny too, I like funny people. Oh yeah and if you say to people that when you are bored you read a book, you get funny looks.
Bye for now,
Nell;)
P.S. Heeeeeeeyyyyyy Sophie ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment