Tuesday 24 September 2013

Could I pass as a rainbow?

Hi guys I just wanted o stat off saying that I loved my day. There is the first thing out the way.
You have to promise not to laugh. Promise? OK. So here's the deal, my sister does rainbows, hence the title and because my dad is not in and my mum was helping, I had to go. On the way I was dreading it, a room filled with screaming six year olds, who is not? But yeah and we turned up and some of the younger ones I used to look after/ play with at my old school did not recognise me. That made me sad coz I loved those kids. Anyway so once we got past the register I started to enjoy it, and by the end I was loving it, I was singing the songs, playing the games AND I had those kids I loved clinging onto me once again.
Did you laugh?
The message in that story is...
I wanna be a Rainbow.

Bye for now,
Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment