Saturday 21 September 2013

eventually decided to post again

Hi, LOADS (and I mean loads) has happened since I last saw you guys.  Number one, I got my ears pierced, then got infected, and are now fine. Two, we went on holiday with the guys who posted about getting their ears pierced. Was awesome. Then finally (the drums roll) I moved up to secondary school.

Its amazing. Honestly. Truly. I have made literally thousands of new friends I would never have made if I had not gone there. And yes I know what you are thinking (well actually I don't because that would just be weird but anyway...) I have made friends with the bus driver too. He's really nice. My best friend is still Livvy, who I have mentioned before, and I don't ever want to loose her but I have  new best friend as well called Isobel. We made a German sweet cone for each other. But Todd ate most of the sweets. Also my English teacher is the best. She has the coolest accent and also German is awesome too. Even though you have all your lessons with your form, I have not lost touch with my old friends. Oh yeah and if you are going up next year NEVER tell your Geography teacher you don't like pizza. He almost fainted. And then I said it was the cheese and he actually went and sat down and had a drink of his water.

Just a tip.

I am now going to start doing regular posts hopefully, so please make sure you come on at least once a week. I apologise in advance if  I have not posted.

From Nell

P.S. See Sophie I did post!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment