Sunday 22 September 2013

Kaboodily

Hi, maybe I should tell you about my holiday. Not all of the post though because that would be boring for both me and you. So yeah. On Friday night we went up to my cousins in Nottingham and stayed there for a sleepover, and while there my cousin, Lily gave me her book, noughts and crosses by Malorie Blackman. I love her and her books too. Anyway yeah and we left early Saturday morning. After ages of driving we had Greggs lunch (was DELICIOUS) and then we got extremely lost. Finally we found it and got settled in. While the mums were cooking dad took us out to the local beach. It was lush. We found jellyfish and rolled down sand dunes and eventually we were two hours late for tea!!! Me and Abbey shared a room and it was lovely. Really you have to go to Northumberland some day.

Did any of you guys go on holiday this summer, if so where did you go?

That sounds like a song, If so where did you go? Lallalallalalala *catchy tune, catchy tune*

In the mornings I walk down to the bus stop with the two boys that live down my road. Yes BOYS. They are really funny actually. My dad always says how silly we are walking down so early, one morning dad and Todd were walking behind us and when we went to cross the road, he went the other way and we were the first ones there by miles, and Dad was about twenty minutes walking the dog and by the time he had walked all the way back around we were still the only ones there. I mean how embarrassing is that? The worst thing is that when the cars they always stare at us when thy drives past and there is always a look of confusion on their face. like, What are those kids doing here so early, the bus doesn't come for a good half  hour. And then I think Better to be safe than sorry, right?

And that rests my case,

Your best friend,
Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment