Saturday 21 September 2013

Hey

Hi everyone, I thought as this is now my blog, I should start making up for all the posts I missed. I have just slept, due to the fact that I am not well. At the moment me Duck and Millie the turtle are snuggled up on the sofa writing this post. Today we went shopping, in Oxford and as a matter of fact I met my friend called Isobel. As I mentioned earlier today. She technically did not see me but in my eyes that still counts as meeting her.... Right? Anyway I am really excited because now I have had my earrings in for over six weeks and so I can change them. The choice is limited but now, as of yesterday, I can change them by myself, with no pain at all.

Just after my post this morning mum asked me if I would like to turn it into my OWN blog, and I was excited and said yes. So yeah, me and mum were looking through our old posts. We started from the bottom and worked up to the top. My first post took me about half an hour, which worried me because now I can write a blog post as easily as I can say my name. We read through mums posts mainly and in advance may I say I have an unattractive habit of rolling around on the floor when I laugh to hard. So we read one post. Then the other. And by the end I realised that our playroom floor was really dirty, as I was on it. Almost wetting myself with laughter.

Bye for now,

Nell xxxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment