Thursday 8 March 2012

ANNE FRANK

Hi this time I'm not really that sure what to write but I'm in a great mood because I just got a comment and it was really nice so thank you. Today my teacher(the best teacher in the world) is letting me borrow his book called THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK as you have probably heard it is the greatest book of alltime and I'm here to say that's true (even though I've only read twenty pages) the main reason I am blogging now is because A I love it and B my brother has his friend round and they are watching football so I was bored. The reason I survived school today was because I looked foward to coming home and writing this entry.

p.s Another reason I'm in a good mood is because as I am writing this my mum is making Roast Dinner with the one.... the only....BRUSSEL SPROUTS!!!!!!! the best thing about Roast Dinner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment