Wednesday 7 March 2012

SORRY!!!!! yet thank you

Hello sorry this post is so late I've been at school then at my friends house. Guess what? we made a mini solar system out of some magnetic stuff that I'm not to sure is but anyways it was awesome. Today at school it was science week and me and my friend Ellie made a rocket that we launched powered by air. Plus I suddenly started saying this word SPIFFING and it is my new favourite word. You should definitely start saying it because it is a truly SPIFFING word to say. Talking of SPIFFING words to say lets think about devine. "Wasn't that just truly devine darling!" see it really sounds great!!!!!!So you may be seeing a bit more of SPIFFING in this blog and thank you the one person who commented on our blog.

4 comments:

  1. Nell you have a real talent for writing. Keep it up. From Melanie and Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much and I will keep it up because I love it , I love everything about blogging. It truly is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nelly this is Ells, I love ur blog. The rocket was spiffing wasn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was truly SPIFFING just a shame it barely flew, and do you read the blog alot cause I really want people to read it and like it at the same time, I hope it's good sorry if I am talking to much

    You should start a blog too or e-mail me a piece about Rupert or something and we'll publish like the guest post my mum just did. That would be SPIFFING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure loads of people would read it .P.s Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete