Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sorry about this post I am in a bad mood

Hi today I am in a VERY BAD MOOD for two reasons one: Because I went to school this morning and I was really excited beacuse my mum said that I could have a sleepover with my friends but then after school she said I couldn't which made me very upset because me and my friends had everything planned. The other reason was because I have this friend and we started this arguement yesterday and to mum THIS IS NOT JUST A GIRL THING it is SERIOUS. . Also this is the tinyest part of my moan, but my sister keeps going into my room while I'm at school because she is off ill she can do it without anyone noticing her (obviously while mum is downstairs) So as you can tell this isn't my most joy- filled post and as we would spell it backwards yoj dellif tsop. Right now I have just realised that I love blogging because I feel so much better now I have blogged about it. I always swore to myself that I would never pour my emotions into blogging but now it makes me feel so much better. I am sat tucked away in my mum's room while I am blogging today beacuse it is all dark and haveing just the computer screen in front of me, makes me feel alot better.I am not really sure what to write about now my moan is over which having said that makes me sound like I'm in a worse mood than I actually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment