Monday 12 March 2012

Classic stories - By Nell

Hi sorry I haven't been posting for a while I have been busy. While I am posting this I am eating my cereal because I fancy it. There's this story that's true and every time we go to Witney I remind my mum about it, it makes me laugh and probably will make you laugh to.....


Well one day we were at Witney and we went into the new parking kinda building thing and there were these advertisements and mum saw them and she thought it meant we couldn't park there so we missed like 40 thousand and when we got to the last space she found out that it was an advetisement so we had to go back like 8 floors!!!! CLASSIC!!!!!

She is stood there and just walked into the living room laghing and there was another story but I forgot it. Oh yeah and Nottingham was great I really enjoyed myself and mum and dad's suite went well apparently no awkward parts. I don't beleive them. I am in a really good mood because I just found out that it is DOUBLE cory(Coronation Street) tonight which made me jump up and down in mid- air and the other reason I am happy is because today I went to my one to one lesson that I have to have at school and I was just writing this peice about school and she(my tutor) thought it was really good!!!!good she even showed my normal teacher!!!! He thought it was really good which I was pleased about. This evening I went to dance class and it was really fun oh I think I remember the story actually no I don't ,tell you what I'll blog in the morning too because CORY is on now so......



BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment