Monday 5 March 2012

The Beginning

I decided to do this Blog with 9 year old daughter, mainly because she loves to read books and write stories, but mostly, because when she writes for school, it all seems so prescribed; she worries if she has spelt it right or if it looks pretty or if the word count is enough and so for once, I would like her just to be able to WRITE. Which actually turns out to be harder said than done, as it took her half an hour to write the previous post, because she wasn't used to being able to just write about ANYTHING! But hopefully, she will get to think more about the content, than the presentation and I will get to stalk her, like the neurotic mother I am.

And maybe, when we read each others post's about our lives together and apart, we will get to know each other that little bit better. Which can never be a bad thing...unless it's about boys....and then I will kill her.

No comments:

Post a Comment