Tuesday 20 March 2012

Sunshine

Hi this is the worst night of my life because I just found out that my hamster might be DEAD and at first I took it really well but after brownies I didn't. So now I am in the worst state ever. I think the reason that I did this was because my friend was here so I guess I just didn't wanna embarrass myself. But the worst thing is this is the first pet death I have had since I was two and obviously had no clue what was going on.I feel terrible because if I had given her more excersice she would've lived longer. Sorry I haven't been posting for the last few days I have been really busy. I really do not wanna go to school tomorrow as I will feel too terrible too. Unfortunately I have given myself a splitting headache as I have not stopped crying for the past half an hour. I don't really know what too write apart from I will miss you loads Sunshine.

6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about Sunshine :(
    I really like reading your Blog. You are a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up Nell! It's really tough when a pet dies, but I honestly don't think Sunshine would've lived longer if you'd given her more exercise. Two years is an average hamster life span, though that might seem short to us.
    Also it's ok to cry loads!
    I knitted a big holey black scarf when my first guinea pig died. His name was Toffee.

    Your blog is fab! I think you are a pioneer of blogging for 9yr olds. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chin up Nell! I am so sorry to hear about Sunshine, but am also sure that you not giving her exercise would have made her life longer. Two years is about the average life span for hamsters.

    When a pet dies it's ok to cry loads!
    I knitted a big black scarf full of holes when my first guinea pig died. His name was Toffee.

    You are a true blogging "pioneer". I love to read your posts.
    Big hug! Your mum might need one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I seem to be the only one who loved her. I suppose I have had her since I was seven but I feel awful. I can't help but think that it was my fault.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the two posts! Duff connection.
    But sweetie not your fault!

    As you are good at writing maybe you should compose a little piece about Sunshine's life and the nice things happened?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well the thing is the most exciting thing that happened to her was when my grandma stood on the ball while she was in it so the ball cracked open and she ran out but i caught her.

    ReplyDelete