Tuesday 13 March 2012

MAKEING

Hi this is like half an hour before my club Brownies and right now I am trying to think of another CLASSIC story. Wasn't the last one funny????? Tell me if you think it was. I'm not really sure what to write about but I will deifnitely be doing one after Brownies unless something happens between now and then. So I'm makeing this language up and everything is said backwards so Nell would be lleN because it is literal backwards EVEN the N. See that making is spelt makeing that's because that's how making should be spelt. Techinically making is spelt mak-ing which is not how it was meant to turn out (I doubt) If any of you do a blog and are terrible typers after a while you would probably no that your typing gets better like I know the keyboard way better then I did before. I was just thinking Todd backwards would be ddoT. Spelt d-doT which would be a funny word to say:)

No comments:

Post a Comment