Saturday 10 March 2012

Nottingham

Hi this morning we are going to Nottingham and the house is a rush so I'm kinda sat here while everyone is running around packing and all sorts so if you ask me far too much of a fuss. ANYWAYS the idea of my mum and dad at a romantic suite makes me laugh and it sounds rather awkward I mean what would one say when it is supposed to be romantic? Have you seen TAKE ME OUT it is a show on Saturday that is great. It gives you a laugh while being quite romantic so try it it's amazing and isn't English language confusing I mean really amazing should be amazeing because amaze is spelt with an E and you are just adding ING on the end is this sentence too long ? sorry if it is. My brother has found these things called SKYLANDERS and has become OBSESSED with them and it drives me and mum mum insayne!!! "Mum!!!! skylanders this Mum!!! Skylanders that honestly" anyone would think that he had never heard of a magical land in his life!! But obviously he has I  mean we're not that mean to him.



P.S please comment and thank you everybody who did comment we appreciate it strongly and maybe think about making your own blog because it is really fun and all your comments  MAKES MY DAY!!!!!! (sort of not including having roast dinner) of course!!!

2 comments:

  1. In my experience it's quite normal for boys to become obsessed with a particular range of toys (usually plastic and expensive!).

    What sort of things do girls get obsessed by, if anything? I would be interested to know as I have two older boys and a much younger step-daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUNGER GAMES, celebrities Justin Beiber(not that I am that sad(not offence)), not sure what else really thats all in my experience at my age OH and Barbies you CAN'T forget them !!!!! They are more of a part of our family than I am!!!

    ReplyDelete