Thursday 15 March 2012

the Cheshire Cat

Hi right now I am in my mums room again this time with the room pitch black and a bright white screen in front of me. Luckily my brother is better and do you no how we can tell? He is annoying everybody again. Today after school I went to my friends house and my other friend came along. We played on the trampoline most of the time but to start of with we went to her room.I am in a very good mood today because it is double CORY this evening so I tend too be in better moods on Monday,Thursday and Friday evenings.At school today I learnt something, and that something was the fact that I really like poetry books and in fact I think they are my favourite type of book and I am revising the poem The Kings Breakfast, I already know the first 2 verses and I won't recite them to you now. I am kinda stuck on what to say oh yeah that was it. Today my teacher got into a huge moan and got so angry that he took D and T away from us!!!!!! The only fun lesson we have which I kinda HATED. So OK I just completely forgot what I was going to say. I think I better go now oh actually that was it!!! In two weeks time (because our topic is Alice in Wonderland at school) we are having a mad hatters tea party and we get to dress up as any character from Alice in Wonderland and so obviously I will be the Cheshire Cat because I just love him!!!! Anyways bye for now:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment