Friday 9 March 2012

Science week

Hi but you'll never guess what today I went to school normally,but in  assembly I was sat down and the teacher called my name, so I went up and received an award for 'participating' in the school science week so it was pretty embarassing stood up there right in front of the whole school even foundation (my sister) So I suppose going to school for two days was worth it after all of that ( being ill Monday and Tuesday) but anyway I enjoyed it so.... as I'm typing this my mum is in the backround trying unsuccesssfully to make jewellery out of lots of bizzare things like dominoes and beleive it or not a toy windmill that we have! I really don't know what to write so sorry if this is boring oh and tommorow we are going to Nottingham and yes we were supposed to go this evening but my dad couldn't be bothered to drive there this evening apparently so now were going really early in the morning and we're going to get our clothes ready this evening and it will be SPIFFING!!!!!

p.s I said SPIFFING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment