Friday 16 March 2012

" Not a big deal"

Hi sorry this post is a bit late because I am a bit upset because our stats are going down. Boo Hoo poor me. Did I mention yesterday that I have started walking to school in the mornings . My mum thins it's this huge big deal but I'm like "It's no big deal" and she's like "Oh but it is" When I say by myself I mean with the twins at the top of the road ( and yes they are boys) But the down side is that it means literally getting up and getting dressed, shovelling toast down, hair then out the door. This morning when I was about to go I went to get my school bag from the boot of the car then I went in to get my coat from the house 'cause they were waiting behind our hedge and my brother when I opened the door he shoved me out so I kinda had to shout "Bye" while the door was open fr a split second. He seemed satisfied to get rid of me. This was completely taken by surprise but this morning both my brother AND my sister went to school. Today at school I made up what an Odge is and mine was a pocket sized kitten with a digital brain and it could blend in with everything and also it could come in any colour. I am not really sure what to write now but can I just say that it is double CORY tonight and also the story at the moment is great I don't really think that Peter Barlow killed Frank Foster anyway bye for now.



P.s I am eating my DINNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment